Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello from the Gluten Free Girl in Paris

Bonjour!!!

Mon nom est jenny et je suis un Canadien vivant à Paris pendant un certain temps.

My name is Jenny, and I am a Canadian living in Paris for a while. I am currently terrible at French, so most of the blog will be in English, with translations provided where there is any French.

When I embarked on my journey to Paris, I was dismayed and a little sad at the projected future I found online.... so many people saying there are no options.... that the people don't understand..... that it was super hard to find food....

NO WAY!!!

I have lived here for a week.... technically less than that, right at this moment. And I have found the people great, the food wonderful and the finding of gluten free products, easy.

I am gonna share how, put some of the bad reports out and bring in some positive feedback and how-tos.

Here we go.




No comments:

Post a Comment